Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Face of the week feat. stila, bobbi brown and more!

Hey everyone,

I love face of the week posts, since it encourages me to "shop my stash" and create a new look every seven days.  I think in this way, I get use out of my collection which feels GREAT & helps avoid the fate of falling into a makeup rut.

what I wore:
face of the week

open sesame!


face:  bobbi brown creamy concealer in cool sand
maybelline instant age rewind under-eye concealer in 60 "brightener"
mac mineralize skin finish natural in medium
cover girl cheekers blush in true pink
clarins bronzer in mosaique

eyes: mac pain pot in bare study
stila eyeshadow in kitten
makeup forever eyeshadow in 164 (great, great crease shade)
maybelline great lash big mascara in blackest black
clinique brow keeper eyebrow pencil in honey

lips:
grace farm organics lip balm in luscious lavender
any of the four lip colours I keep in my purse!

here are some swatches:
left: cheekers blush in true pink, bottom mac pain pot bare study, middle MUFE 164, top stila kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers