Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer



This concealer has the longest name in the history of makeup products. It also has been talked about A LOT on blogs/youtube etc, so just add my name to the list. I have already used this up once and I'm almost done my second bottle of it. That just goes to show you a) I like this product and b) I use a lot of concealer. That being said, this isn't some miracle concealer that completely erases all of your dark circles so don't buy it expecting that. Instead, this gives you decent coverage, and its biggest plus is the consistency. Its creamy and blends into your skin beautifully. If you have really dark circles under your eyes, I highly doubt that this would completely cover them but when paired with another concealer it might just do the trick. Lately I've been putting it on top of my Bobbi Brown creamy concealer and its been great.

I find this comparable to the MAC Moisture Cover concealer in terms of consistency and coverage. However, the Instant Age Rewind does NOT work on blemishes or any other spots/acne scars you want to cover up. It is pretty clear that it just for the under eye area, so don't waste it and your time trying to cover up anything else.

All in all, this is a pretty good concealer- and it is a great product for the price point.

Best,
Deema xx

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment. you have a great blog. shall we follow each other on google friend connect? if you follow me, i'll follow you back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Followers