Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

grace farm organics Organic Shea Butter Lip Balm, in review

Hi all,

here with a finished product to review:  Grace Farm Organic's organic shea butter lip in the varietal "botanical healing".  The cost, according to the website is $3.00 (US).  Here is an image:
 Organic Shea Butter Lip Balm - Click Image to Close
Now, we all know that lip balm is important to me (I put it on waaaaay more diligently any of my lipsticks - even you, rouge coco shines).  My lips get DRY.  My favourite lip balm is Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.  Did this lip balm compare?  NOPE.  It did nothing in terms of lasting moisture for the lips. It was as if I'd put on nothing.  Sadness. Underwhelming to say the least.  Take your big old three bucks and invest it some place else I'd say.  Like in Grace Farm Organic's lovely body scrubs!  Link to their site here.

Cheers everyone,

clara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers