Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

FOTD: Purple Eyeliner + Brown Eyes (feat MAC, Urban Decay, Chanel, Stila and more!)

Here's a look I was wearing the other day when I wanted to spice up my makeup routine with a little bit of colour. I'm definitely more of a neutral kind of girl so the idea of colour on my eyelids generally scares me. But its summer, so I thought what they hey.  Although this could look amazing on any eye colour, I especially liked how it made my brown eyes pop. 

Here's a pretty easy way to rock some purple on the eyes.

The products: 



The look: 

On the face:
Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua  in BA40 Beige Ambre-Desert
Under eyes: Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand, Maybelline Age Rewind concealer (forgot to include it in the big group of pics, but y'all know what it looks like) and bareMinerals Multi Tasking Powder in Summer Bisque
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish in NC20
Bronzer: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer 
Highlight: Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
Blush: Stila Convertible Color in gladiola (LOVE- do not be scared of how it looks in the pan, it blends out beautifully!)
Brows: Milani Easybrow in 102 Dark Brown
Lips: MAC Fanfare



Eyes close-up:

On the eyes:
Lid: Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in 13
Lower Lash line (outer 3/4): Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Ransom
Lower Lash line (inner 1/4): MAC Eye Kohl in Ola Viola!
Lashes (top and bottom): Prestige My Blackest Lashes (I was too lazy to line by upper water line, so I just really smudged my mascara in there)


Swatches:
Swatched: MAC eye kohl in ola viola! (furthest on top)  UD 24/7 glide on pencil in ransom (directly below)
bottom, from left to right- milani easybrown in dark brown, stila convertible color in gladiola, MAC fanfare

How do you wear colour in the summer?? Let me know! 

Deema xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers