Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Reviewed: The Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion

Hey everyone, here's another finished product review. This time its the Body Shop's Moringa Milk Body Lotion, not to be confused with the Moringa Body Butter (read Clara's review of that here!) I bought this 250 mL bottle in May, so its lasted me about 2.5 months (using it twice a day). It retails for $12, BUT I always see sales at the Body Shop for buy one get one half off and the like. I do believe I paid full price for this product, however. Regardless, I think $12 for 2.5 months of use is not too shabby. 

The Body Shop Moringa Milk Body Lotion 
I think this is a really good lightweight spring/summer body lotion. I have dry/dehydrated skin all year round, but its obviously not as bad in the summer so this is just enough to keep my skin hydrated. I suspect that it would not suffice for my skin in the winter. It comes out like a spray, which was a little weird for me at first, but that is definitely not a negative. It sinks into my skin super fast, and it doesn't leave any stickiness behind. It is paraben-free. I love love loveee the scent, but I'm biased because I just really love floral scents. Not perfumy floral scents, but ones that smell natural and real. So if you are someone who is a little so-so with floral scents, I would not pick this one up. Two and a half months of using this twice daily, you really have to love the scent. So I'm glad that I did. 

I will definitely repurchase this product next spring. I'm going to give myself time to miss it because I did use the hell out of it the past few months. 

Best, 
Deema xx 

2 comments:

Followers