Here are the lip products that I just keep going back to all summer
1. Maybelline Baby Lips in 05 Quenched. Somedays in the summer I just love me some plain, moisturized lips. Enter Baby Lips. Keeps my lips soft and looking good!
2. Dior Addict Extreme in 574, Plaza. This is a beautiful, easy to wear bright pink. It looks dark in the tube, but you can sheer it out. You can also build it up into a really gorgeous colour that looks exactly like it does in the tube. It is soo flattering on my skin tone, especially with a tan (but I’ve worn it when I was pale as a ghost and it still looked good). This feels like a lip balm. It is incredible moisturizing and it lasts all day. On the pricey side..but worth every penny.
3. Korres Liquid Lipstick, #28. This is currently my all time fave for summer. The formula is so cool. The product just sinks into your lips and feels amazing. It looks like a lipstick, feels like a stain. So so great. And this colour is gorgeous! I always get compliments when I wear it. It’s a bright magenta, I would say. It just screams summer, but its so easy to wear!
|oh god..so pale. I blame natural lighting for this.|
4. Korres (again) Soft Touch Lip Pen in 44 Orange. LOVE. Not the most long lasting, but such a gorgeous peach colour. It also kind of changes on my lips? It deepens somehow..but either way it looks good. I always pair it with…
5. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Expose is a really pretty sheer peach gloss. I always wear it with the Korres lip pen to really bring out the peach. But sometimes I just wear it on its own for a nice sheer peach glow to my lips. Not very long lasting though. But not sticky, so there ya go.