Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reviewed: LillyPilly Natural Tea Tree with Rosewood Hand and Body Creme


Another finished product review here. I recently finished this 150 mL bottle of LillyPilly Hand and Body Crème (though I primarily used it on my body). I started using it in July (about the second week) and its lasted me about a month and a half. I bought this bad boy for $4 from the clearance rack at Winners. I saw it on ebay for just under $20, so win win for me.

Okay, so I think this is moisturizes and hydrates my skin superbly. My skin feels amazing after using it. By the next day, I can still feel it somewhat, but I definitely need to reapply. It’s an Australian brand and its all natural I think- no parabens, silicones etc. So that’s reassuring as its sinking into my skin 1-2 times daily.

The downside is that I’m not in love with the scent. It’s subtle enough, so if you hate the strong scent of tea tree oil, this probably won’t make you want to vomit. But I prefer strong scents- if its going to say tea tree and rosewood I want to smell that distinctly. I hate wishy washy scents. And with a lotion I’m applying all over my body, I better love what I’m smelling. As well, this didn’t last me very long! I know I didn’t pay much, but if I had paid full price for this I would not be a happy camper.

All in all, I think this would be great if you a) didn’t need to use this very often, or if you just used it as a hand crème so it would last longer and b) don’t like strong herbal scents in lotions. Otherwise, it’s a touch too expensive for how much use I actually got out of it.

I’m trying a Korres Body Butter next! Wait for that review soon- but hopefully not too soon, that baby needs to last longer than this one!

Best, 
Deema xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers