Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

La roche posay Physiological cleansing gel, in review

Hi all, 

long time no talk!  Long time no empties, more like.  I haven't finished a product in ages!  So I'm glad to report that I've finished my facial cleanser:  la roche posay's physiological cleansing gel.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.


I purchased this product for $22 at shoppers drugmart.  For your money you get 200 mL.  This lasted me about five months.  I used it to wash my face both night and day.  It ain't cheap.  But it's not ridiculously expensive either.  And let me tell you...

I loved it.  So. Much. Better. Than cetaphil - which I had used previously for at least two years.  The bottle comes with a handy locking pump.  It travels well.  Aesthetically it looks fine.  It didn't have a peely label like cetaphil.  

How well did it cleanse?  Well, it's a polymer-based cleanser, rather than a surfactant based one.  What this means is that it is very gentle, but left my face feeling thoroughly cleansed.  It was perfect during the summer months when my skin leans combination-oily.  During the cooler times of late April & early May, it was perfect when followed up with my moisturizer.  I had zero issues with my skin in the time I used this product.  My skin isn't particularly problematic, but it can get tempermental during the summer.  I had no issues this time.  It has a lovely, mild scent (which might be a downer if you're allergic to fragrance).

It is paraben and SLS free.

I loved this.

cheers, 
clara xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers