Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Reviewed: Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body and Shine Conditioner

Another finished product here. This time its a conditioner with an insanely long name..the Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body & Shine Conditioner.  I bought this at the end of August, so it's lasted me just over a month and a half. It's 473mL and I paid about $10 for it, but it was part of a promotion  with buy two get one free. I think that's pretty steep if you were to buy it individually. It is paraben free, but it does contain sodium laureth sulfate. 
image via bathandbodyworks.com
I think that this is an okay conditioner.  My hair is naturally very dry on the ends, but oily at the roots, so it is pretty hard to find a conditioner that works. It didn't perform any miracles on my hair, but it did leave it feeling nice and soft-ish. Nothing to write home about though. The scent is very refreshing and nice to have in the shower. Kind of random but the scent reminded me of mens shaving cream- I liked it though. Did it make my hair really shiny? Not really. Nor did it give it much body. So while it was okay, it really didn't do anything for me that would justify its price point. 

This isn't a conditioner I would repurchase. I still have yet to find a conditioner I like as much as the A'kin one...but I also can't seem to find that one in stores anywhere! I might have to just look into ordering it online...

Deema xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers