Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Reviewed: Clinique Brush on Cream Liner in True Black

Hey everyone! Another finished review :) I actually finished this a while ago, but for some reason I though that I had already done a review when I first bought it. That is not the case, so here we are. I bought this for about $16 plus tax, about 2 years ago. So its lasted me quite a long time, and I think that its very good value for money. This has been talked to death, so this will be just a quick review. 

This is brown I think- same idea though! Image via clinique.com



The consistency is very creamy, as the name suggests. It is a very black liner, and it goes on smoothly and beautifully. This will last all day, and once its dry it doesn't move, smudge, or transfer. It takes a few seconds to dry, nothing too crazy. I use this with my MAC 210 liner brush. I personally love gel liner like this- I much prefer it to liquid or pencil. I like the precision I get, the staying power, and its so black its ridiculous. Oh- and it didn't dry out! Comes in a little glass jar with a screw top lid that is secure. 

After this finished, I went out and bought the Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner. Not because there is anything wrong with Clinique, but because I thought I'd save myself some money and see if they were really the same. I already know that I prefer the Clinique, the Maybelline is a little stiff for my liking. So when this Maybelline was is all done, I'll be repurchasing this one for sure. 

Deema xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers