Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

Body Shop's Rainforest Balance Shampoo... the sulfate free you've been hoping for?

Hi all, 

here to review a shampoo I recently finished:  the Body Shop's Rainforest Balance Shampoo.  I got this in a 3 for 2 deal (though the listed price is $14).  You get 400 mL.  It lasted me for about 4 months.  Ya.  That's a long time to spend with one shampoo.  Here it is:

#

Well, it's a sulfate free shampoo.  It is also formulated without parabens.  But ughhhhhh I would not repurchase.  I liked the smell.  But it was a pain to apply.  It didn't lather well and tangling became an issue as my grew longer and longer.  I didn't notice that it "balanced" my hair:  I didn't have to wash my hair any less.  Boo.  It didn't make my hair particularly shiny either.  I will say that it didn't weigh my hair down as some of those smoothing ones tend to do.  

I think you can spend far less than $14 for a sulfate-free shampoo which smells nice.  And if you are looking for a balancing shampoo, I can't say that this one will fit the bill.  All in all I can't recommend it :(  

Cheers everyone, 

Clara

2 comments:

  1. Such a shane that this didn't work well for you :( the body shop normally do nice products. Would be great to read a review of your replacement!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'll review my current shampoo. it's a keratin one! excited to see if it makes a difference...

    ReplyDelete

Followers