Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kiss my face: peaceful patchouli shower gel REVIEWED

Hi all, 

here with a shower gel to review for you.  I recently finished Kiss My Face`s shower gel in "Peaceful Patchouli".  I paid $11.95 for this at my local health foods store.  It is quite readily available - you can get it at the organic section in Loblaws.  Here she is:
It took me about 2 months to get through this.  I had to use quite a lot of product during each shower since it didn't lather very well.  But I loved LOVED lovvvvvvvvvvved the scent.  It smelled like dirt, basically. But somehow that just rocked.  I loved using this in the bath.  Soaking in that you're-out-for-hike scent was just the best.  

This guy is sulfate and paraben free.  

I think if I were to repurchase, I would use this exclusively as a bath product.  It wasn't a good shower gel:  there wasn't enough lather going on so it ran out quickly.  It wouldn't produce tons of bubbles in a bath but would be worth it for the scent alone (if you ask me!)

cheers everyone, 

clara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers