Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reviewed: Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner

Happy New Year everyone! Hopefully this year I'll find more time to review products while I'm at school. I recently finished the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner. 

image via organix.com


I bought this from Shoppers for about $7 I believe. It's 380mL. This smells absolutely divine, and the scent really lasts on the hair. It is sulfate and paraben free- yay! And basically, I love this. It really makes my hair look and feel very healthy. I don't put this at my roots, because I don't really need to. My ends are what really need the extra moisture- especially in the winter time. This really helps with dryness, my hair simply feels great after each and every use. The only downside is that it is relatively expensive for a drugstore conditioner. But considering my hair's biggest issue is its dryness, I'm ok with spending a few extra dollars for a drug store product. Especially when high end conditioner is much more expensive. I've already repurchased this conditioner and I'm generally very happy to add it to my hair care regimen. 

Deema xx


1 comment:

  1. I love this! It really made my hair feel soft and moisturized without feeling greasy.
    Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete

Followers