Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

hand wash: baylis & harding in review

Hi all, 

here with a finished hand wash to review for you.  My roommate and I go through an insane amount of hand wash, so I figure I may as well review them for you!  We recently finished up the Baylis & Harding hand wash in French Lavender.  Here she is:

BMHWFL

This was a Christmas gift, so I'm not sure how much it cost.  I found this hand wash a little underwhelming.  The scent was very delicate, too much so.  It was an accurate lavender scent, but it wasn't strong enough.  This product lathered well but wasn't too drying.  

All in all, I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this again.  The goal with hand wash is delish scent + cheap + not drying.  This was free and non-drying, but the scent just wasn't there for me.

cheers all, 

Clara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers