Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Roc Enydrial Hand Cream: reviewed

Hi guys, 

here to review a hand cream for you:  Roc's Enydrial hand cream.  I purchased this in a set with an (awesome) lip balm for $10 at Shopper's Drug Mart.  Here it is:
The pros:  this hand cream was very moisturizing.  It also acted as a good moisture barrier to prevent dryness from washing my hands throughout the day.  It contains a hefty amount of glycerin which is a safe and effective moisturizer.  It also contains silicones for a nice slick feeling upon application.  For hard core winter dryness, this will do the trick.

The cons: it contains parabens, which may or may not deter you.  It didn't have a scent:  again, this may be a pro or a con for YOU.  I like a bit of scent in my hand lotions.  It's the little things in life, guys.  This product does not sink in quickly:  you'll feel the cream on your hands for quite a while.  Annoying if you're next step after putting on hand lotion is to try and open up a chapstick.  I also hated the packaging.  I had to cut this bad boy open to get at a lot of the product.  Damn you, squeezy tubes you useless things.  

All in all, I would repurchase this actually. The Roc Enydrial lip balm and hand cream both really impressed me in terms of their capacity to handle winter dryness.  And at $10 for both, I'd call that rather good value for money.  

alllllllllllll my best, 

Clara xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers