Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sulfate free shampoo... I didn't hate it.

Hi guys!

Here with a shampoo to review for you.  L'Oreal Paris' EverStrong shampoo. This was $8.99 (or so!) at Shoppers.  It was a mere 200 mL.  Here it is:

EverStrong Reconstruct Shampoo

I liked this shampoo very much. So far, it is the best sulfate-free shampoo I've tried.  Sulfates are not dangerous or carcinogenic (to my knowledge - and I try to keep on top of this stuff), but people do avoid them though because they can be drying.  My fine hair is dry at the ends so I do try and avoid sulfates where I can. The thing about giving up sulfates is you lose that lovely lather that so many shampoos have.  You also generally have to pay more.  Anyway, this shampoo was undeniably expensive.  However, it lathered nicely.  Can I claim that my hair is drastically less dry as a result of using this?  No.  I can't.  My ends are still dry.  I have split ends.  My hairdresser is never pleased with me.. I could go on. I don't think it is NECESSARILY worth paying the extra price for sulfate free.  Give it a try if you have dry hair and see if it makes the difference for you.  It might.  This one was lovely.  Great smell too.  And available widely.  A great place to start if you're considering sulfate free.

Cheers, 

Clara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers